WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize to user.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES USE THIS WEB?
- Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, tailoring ad content to content of the requested service or use they make of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising your profile browsing.
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, type of browser through which you access the service , the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: they are those that allow management in the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
WHO USES THE COOKIES?
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS is the analytics tool that helps website and app owners to understand how visitors interact with their properties. You can use a set of cookies to collect information and report usage statistics of websites without personally identify visitors to Google. Some of the stored data for subsequent analysis are: the number of times a user has visited the website, dates of first and last visit of the user, duration of visits, page from which the user has accessed the website , search engine the user has used to reach the website or link you have selected, in the world from which you access the user, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service Google, why we suggest you consult the privacy page of Google Analytics (provided that we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of third party websites) offers. More information about Google Analytics cookies and privacy information.
- PAYPAL: These cookies allow you to collect information on the computer from which the purchase is made on this website in order to verify that these operations offer sufficient guarantees for customers. At no time they include sensitive information such as data from the credit card.
HOW TO MODIFY THE CONFIGURATION COOKIES
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer. Operating in each browser is different, the function “Help” will show you how.
In addition, you can also manage the store cookies on your browser through tools such as:
For more information on this subject can consult the Spanish Data Protection Agency
Updated July 11, 2016